With the Memonic for Salesforce Evernote support you know can attach any Evernote notebook directly to a Salesforce Object. Here's what the required configuration on each object, e.g. Lead.
On each object where you want to add the Evernote support you need to adjust the page layout. Start by clicking on the object detail page in the top right corner on "Edit Layout".
In the Layout Edit View you should in these sequence:
- Select the Visualforce Page Tab
- Select within the Visualforce Page Tab a "New Section"
- Drag that new section to the desired place on the object layout; choose a meaningful name for the new section, e.g. "Evernote" and select "One Column" View
- From the same "Visualforce Page Tab select the "Evernote Notes" and place it within this newly created section section
- Save and close the Layout Edit View
You're done setting up Evernote support in Salesforce.
Please continue here on how to connect an Evernote Notebook in Salesforce and how to work with the Evernote support inside Salesforce.
'Evernote', the Evernote Elephant logo and 'Remember Everything' are trademarks of Evernote Corporation and used under a license.